TERMS OF WEBSITE
The website www.chemicalfreewine.com.au (the Site) is operated by Webcetera Pty Ltd (herein “CFW”). The following sets out the terms and conditions under which you may use the Site. Use of the Site constitutes agreement with these terms and conditions. CFW may, in its absolute discretion, modify or amend these terms and conditions from time to time and those modifications or amendments will be binding on you once displayed on the Site.
- Content of the Site: (a) CFW attempts to keep the content of the Site up to date. However, CFW does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content. (b) You acknowledge that the content on the Site is liable to change at any time. (c) Unless otherwise stated, all prices displayed on the Site are inclusive of taxes and are shown in Australian dollars. (d) The prices displayed on the Site may change at any time. (e) Items promoted on the Site are subject to availability and may change from time to time. (f) You acknowledge that the colours of the items that are delivered to you may vary slightly from the colours displayed by your computer monitor.
- Orders: (a) An order placed by you on the Site for an item is only an offer by you to purchase an item for the price as displayed on the Site. CFW reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason whatever. Reasons may include, but are not limited to, the unavailability of an item or an error or change in the price displayed on the Site. (b) Your contract with CFW will only come into existence when CFW advises you by email that it has accepted your order and confirmed receipt of your payment. (c) CFW does not guarantee that it will be able to make any changes, additions or cancellations to an order after it has accepted your order and it has confirmed receipt of your payment by email. However if an order has not been processed for delivery, change, additions or cancellations may still be possible. CFW will confirm that a request for a change, addition or cancellation has been met by sending you an email. (d) If an item you have ordered is temporarily out of stock, you will be contacted by email and informed of the expected delivery date. You will not incur any fee for this process. (e) If an item you have ordered is sold out or has been discontinued after you have placed your order, you will be contacted by email and informed. You will not incur any fee for this process and your payment will not be processed.
- Processing and delivering Orders: (a) Orders made through the Site are processed every Friday. A processing time of 1-2 business days applies to all orders made within Australia. International orders can take up to a week to be processed and dispatched. (b) Orders are only delivered to your nominated address Monday to Friday between business hours. (c) CFW cannot arrange for orders placed through the Site to be picked up from any location. All orders will be sent to the mailing address you provide to CFW when you place an order through the Site. (d) All orders for delivery within Australia are sent with Australia Post. Delivery within Australia generally takes 1-3 days after processing. Express Post is not currently an option. (e) All orders for international delivery are shipped by Australia Post. Deliveries to international locations generally take 10-14 business days after processing. (f) If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact us at [email protected]
- Payment: Stripe Gateway and security
- Returns and Exchanges: click here for details
- Paid Advertising: (a) Some of the content on the Site, including articles, sponsorships and promotions, constitutes paid advertising. This means that CFW may have received a payment or other benefit in return for publishing the content on the Site. (b) Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on the Site (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by CFW of the advertisers’ products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement. (c) Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers on the Site are solely between yourself and such advertisers. CFW will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisements on the Site.
- Links, Downloads, Plug-ins, Features and Advertisements: CFW has not reviewed all of the Sites, downloads, plug-ins, features or advertisements linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site (including without limitation sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines). The inclusion of any link does not imply that CFW endorses the linked site, and use of the links is at your own risk. CFW does not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims arising out of your use of these links or of the descriptions or information supplied to it.
- Intellectual Property (a) Copyright in the Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by CFW. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia) or similar legislation which applies in your location, you may not in any form or by any means: (i) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Site; or (ii) commercialise any information or items obtained from any part of the Site; without CFW’s written permission. (b) The trade marks used on the Site are owned by CFW. You must not copy or use those trade marks, unless expressly authorised in writing by CFW.
- Disclaimer of Liability: (a) CFW does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the Site or any linked website, or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of items supplied pursuant to an order placed on the Site. CFW does not accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on or accessed through the Site. (b) With regards to any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in connection with the purchase and use of any items supplied via the Site, TOB, at its sole discretion, limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, and is fair and reasonable for CFW to do so, to either repairing or replacing those items or paying the cost of having those items repaired or replaced.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State